Attendees joined CGLR at the 2022 Great Lakes Economic Forum in Chicago from June 26th – 28th, 2022 to network with hundreds of business executives, government officials, thought-leaders, and subject matter experts from the binational Great Lakes economic region.
After its launch in Chicago in 2015, the premier Great Lakes Economic Forum is returning to the city to showcase the region’s socioeconomic and environmental strengths and assets, and engage regional public, private, and non-profit sector leaders on strategic global, continental, and regional issues impacting the Great Lakes economic region’s long-term competitiveness and sustainability.
The theme of this year’s conference – Powering Forward in the Great Lakes Economic Region: Our Prosperity. Our Sustainability. Our Future. – signifies the importance of the region’s binational economic strengths, revival, and ability to lead the new global economy. More importantly, it underscores the critical importance of working collaboratively, across key sectors and the border, to build action plans that will ready the region to compete and win in the new global economy.
Distinct advantages of participating in and sponsoring the Forum include:
- Connecting with key players from government, business and academia
- Promoting your brand and message to this elite audience
- Learning about policy trends and cutting-edge research
- Hear from thought leaders and experts on important Great Lakes issues
- Making your voice heard among decision-makers attending the Forum
- Engaging in an inclusive, binational policy agenda
- Helping to strengthen the region’s competitiveness and sustainability
- Having influence over public policy by developing a unified regional voice