The first issue of Current magazine, where we highlight the Council of the Great Lakes Region’s work and events, such as the Great Lakes Economic Forum.
- Enhancing The “True North” Visitor Experience: A profile of Tourism Northern Ontario
- Nuclear energy is an essential source of reliable, affordable, and clean electricity
- Assessing P3 political risk in the Great Lakes Region
- Investment in infrastructure spending holds great promise for employment in the Great Lakes Region
- How the ubiquitous barcode can help government and industry around the world
[button link=”https://councilgreatlakesregion.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/CURRENT_Spring-Summer_2016.pdf” size=”medium” target=”blank” onclick=”ga(‘send’, ‘event’, ‘PDF’, ‘Download’, this.href);”]View magazine[/button]