Your complete source for economic and environmental policy news in the Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Region and activities of the Council of the Great Lakes Region.
- Milwaukee leverages its most valuable resource, water
- Closing the door on aquatic invasive species
- Making travel irresistible with dedicated, electrified tracks in the Toronto-Ottawa-Montreal corridor
- Is Canada prepared for the effects of climate change?
- Mobilizing the Great Lakes economies
[button link=”https://councilgreatlakesregion.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/CURRENT_ISSUE2_Fall_Winter_2016.pdf” size=”medium” target=”blank” onclick=”ga(‘send’, ‘event’, ‘PDF’, ‘Download’, this.href);”]View magazine[/button]