Current: Spring / Summer 2018
May 10, 2018 | By CGLR |
Your complete source for economic and environmental policy news in the Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Region and activities of the Council of the Great Lakes Region.
- Part of the future of Great Lakes cruising.
- Tackling the Opioid Crisis Cross-border cooperation to combat falsified medicines.
- Franchising in the Great Lakes Economic Region Small businesses delivering big impacts.
- Innovative approaches to meeting critical public needs How a new type of bond can help the Great Lakes region finance resilience, infrastructure, and economic development projects.
- Congress left a little something for waiters and dishwashers in
its $1.3 trillion budget Changing the rates and the law on tips.
- And more